Friday, July 08, 2005

Someone's been having fun

I'm not bothering to delete the previous two posts, although I have no clue how they got here. I've changed my passwords and I'm hoping that will be enough to prevent similar mysterious postings.

I've never been 'hacked' before, and although someone obviously had access to my entire blog, these entries are all that seem to have been done.

I don't usually sign out of my account; I just close my browser. These posts happened while I was online, on my own computer but was doing other things.

Now I just wonder if it was a stranger, or if one of my kids figured out my password and posted to be funny. If it was one of my kids, they'll no doubt think it was too hilarious to keep to themselves much longer. I'll let y'all know if there's a comedian in the family as soon as I find out.

canadianna

10 comments:

WE Speak said...

If it's your kids - congrats and commisserations! At least you know they're politically literate as well as computer literate. :)

VW said...

They do, however, need to learn how to type. :)

Justthinkin said...

If it was the kids...they deserve extra dessert...if not...it still is the truth.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me.

Paul said...

Twere'nt me nizer baabe!

Cyrano said...

lol - it seems pretty harmless (as long as your back accounts don't get emptied too!).

Cyrano said...

Not so much 'back' accounts as 'bank' accounts.

oh oh, how did you know my password, ferrethouse ;-)

Martin said...

CA

Mantraps and tripwires round the PC are always a good precaution.

glenda said...

Things do not look right at PolSpy.
I know they have a warped sense of humour over there but ....
http://www.polspy.ca/

Canadianna said...

Thanks Glenda. I just went over there and they've got a post up saying they were hacked. So maybe it wasn't my kids (they've denied it).
I guess everyone should be extra vigilant.